HydraFacial MD® Treatment
Every day we are exposed to the elements - stress, pollution, toxins, and most importantly, sunlight. These are known as free radicals, and they are the root of skin damage and aging. Free radicals destroy the chemical makeup of our skin cells, preventing them from functioning properly, causing our skin to deteriorate. The most natural defense against free radical damage is antioxidants - they neutralize free radicals, restoring and protecting skin from damage. Antioxidants can be found in vitamins like A and E, or in plant extracts like white tea, rosemary, and horse chestnut seed. Antioxidants are vital in the pursuit for healthy skin. This is why the HydraFacial is so important - not only does it remove surface damage such as dead skin cells and impurities, but it also replenishes the skin with antioxidants through Vortex-Fusion®, the most advanced application of nutrients to the skin.
Each treatment uses a series of HydroPeel® tips. The unique spiral design creates a vortex affect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously introducing hydrating skin solutions with potent antioxidants. The HydraFacial treatment includes a 5 step process:
- Cleansing and exfoliation. Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- Acid peel. This gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation.
- Extractions. Painless, automated extractions use vortex suction to clean out pores.
- Hydration. Antioxidants and hyaluronic acid are Vortex-Fused™ to nourish and protect.
- Protection. Pharmaceutical grade products are applied to help maintain results and protect you skin.